RELTEC is a leading company in the field of development and manufacture of complex, science-intensive electrotechnological equipment that is used in various areas of industry.
The main types of production:
- induction melting systems of medium and high frequency with capacity from 0.25 kg to 16 tons;
- induction mixers with capacity up to 30 tons;
- unique mixers for through and surface heat treatment;
- semiconductor frequency converters with power up to 10MW and with frequency up to 440kHz;
- ultrasonic technological equipment for cleaning, degassing, welding and other purposes.
RELTEC factory was founded on the base of a mechanical factory evacuated from Kiev in 1941.
The product range has been developed by high-qualified personnel of our design offices. The up-to-date automation systems enable to modernize the equipment, develop new lines of non-standard equipment, and reduce the production time.
RELTEC’s service group is responsible for:
- Complete turnkey installation;
- Elaboration of a constructional order according to a Customer’s workshop conditions;
- Delivery of auxiliary equipment, spare parts and refractory materials;
- Service warranty and post-warranty maintenance;
- Staff training at workplace;
- Erection work, check out and start up at a Customer’s site.
RELTEC equipment is well known in Russia and abroad. RELTEC Group has come onto the market of CIS countries, USA, Germany, Israel, Spain, India, Columbia, Korea, Lithuania, Moldavia, Mongolia, the Netherlands, United Arab Emirates, and Turkey. RELTEC developments and researches are granted with Diplomas from the International and Russian Fairs and Exhibitions.
RELTEC’s products are certified by ROSSTANDART, the quality assurance system is ISO 9001 approved by KEMA.
RELTEC company is included in several associations:
- Founders Association of Ukraine
- Tool-making producers association
- International union of metallurgical equipment producers “Metallurgmash”
- Founders Association of Russia
- Machine-building plants association of Sverdlovsk region
Participation in industrial groups makes it possible to combine the product-developing efforts in order the equipment will meet all the expectations of our customers.